CIS Tax Link also prepare monthly contractor returns
We currently help hundreds of Limited Company and Sole Trader Contractors prepare, file and report CIS tax suffered and deducted on a monthly basis.
We know that dealing with HMRC can be stressful for companies and people on the CIS scheme – and without doubt a sticking point is the monthly cis return that needs to be submitted by contractors.
Let us take the hassle out of it for you. Provide us with the information we request and we will submit the relevant information to HMRC on your behalf. Furthermore, we can guarantee that you will never get a £100 penalty for late submission of monthly returns.
We offer a full and comprehensive service to our contractor clients and this includes but is not restricted to:
- Verifying and validating subcontractors
- Preparing and submitting the monthly contractor return
- Submitting the CIS suffered returns to HMRC on a monthly basis.
- Informing you of any payment that needs to be made to HMRC – the amount, bank account and reference number required.
- Claiming back excess CIS suffered at the end of the year and ensuring CIS tax rebate is correct.
- Negotiating with HMRC on our clients behalf should the need arise.
Contact us now for a free consultation – our fees are very low for an exceptional service.
Call: 0203 355 3760